Located in the countryside between Cahors and Sarlat near a popular tourist village with all amenities. Main house completely restored in traditional Quercy style. In a stunning, dominating position. Large swimming pool and numerous outbuildings.
Nestling on a hillside with lovely far reaching views this property is located in the heart of the countryside between Cahors and Sarlat. There is a very popular tourist village nearby with all amenities.
This stunning house has been lovingly renovated conserving lots of the original features. Built on a remarkable site of 11.5 hectares. The main house has 380sq.m. of living space.
• 5 bedrooms, one of which is 25sq.m. with an adjoining dressing room in the pigeonnier
• 3 bathrooms
• Large fitted kitchen with open fireplace opening onto
• Beautiful dining room with access outside to a large covered terrace overlooking the valley
• A 50 sq.m. living room with oak flooring, another lovely fireplace, again with access out onto the terrace
• South facing position
• Outbuildings include a large garage for several cars and a barn that could be converted
• Swimming pool 12m. x 6m. in a lovely position in the garden